Friday, September 26, 2008

My girls






I wanted to post some fun everyday pics of my girls. Keeley wants so badly to do everything her big sissy does. She has already started playing dress up because she sees Claire do it. Can we say another diva? They play so well together and it is such a joy to watch. I love just sitting back and observing them. They love each other so much and have such a good time together. Of course, there are those moments when they fight over a toy, or Claire fusses at her for bothering her stuff, but overall they truly enjoy being together.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds so much like my two girls. It really is so fun to watch them play together and enjoy being together. And yes, in response to your comment, I started our blog for a similar reason. It is nice to share what is going on with family and friends that are not close by. Just make sure you look at the Who's coming one because the other was just a test blog when I was changing my template stuff.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL pics!!! Such sweet little Sisters :) Looks like ya'll are doing great. Did you get to order that book yet? We are getting really close to travel...can not wait to meet Molly!
Jen

Margie said...

The girls are so cute and growing so fast! I know it is so fun to watch them play and get along so well!