Thursday, September 4, 2008

Keeley





Keeley has changed so much in the last few months. Her vocabulary is expanding daily, and it seems like everyday she is doing something new. Just the other day she and her sister were watching Dora the Explorer on the way home from Brevard. Dora said "Say backpack" and Keeley piped up "backpack". Nathan and I just looked at each other, amazed at how much she says these days. She loves to mimic her big sister and do EVERYTHING big sissy does. Claire has been wearing my boots around the house lately, so of course, Keeley had to try. She kept trying to get her leg into the boot and kept getting more and more frustrated with her inability to put my boot on. I held her in my lap and let her try it on. She thought she was such big stuff!

She has already started "pretend playing" and it is so fun to watch. She loves to "cook" and then "feed" the rest of the family! She loves to play with her baby dolls and push them around in her stroller. (The stroller is a hot item in our home, and I think we are going to need to purchase another stroller pretty soon to keep the peace!) She has such a large personality for such a small fry! She loves to laugh, dance, and when she gets mad...watch out! She is so passionate and I love that about her! I hope that passion can one day be molded and she will be passionate about the things of God!

It amazes how fast they grow and change! It seems like just yesterday she joined our family and now she is just a few days short of 16 mths! I love you sweet girl!

No comments: