Monday, August 25, 2008

Girl's Night



Saturday night Claire and I had girls' night. We ate chocolate dessert, I let her paint my fingernails and we watched Sound of Music. We had such a good time. I love having little girls and can't wait until Keeley is old enough to do these fun things and join us for "girls' night". While Claire and I had some mommy and daughter time, Nathan and Keeley got to have some daddy and daughter time. He took Keeley to the park and let her play. I love that they were able to have some special time together. Nathan is such a wonderful dad and makes it a priority to take Claire on daddy-daughter dates. This is a tradition he started when Claire was 2 and now he is beginning to continue with Keeley. We love our girls so much and enjoy being with them so much!

No comments: