Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cinnamon Playdough







The other day I finally found a recipe I had been searching for! When I was little I loved playing with playdough, but hated the way it left my hands smelling. My mom would often make cinnamon playdough for me. I LOVED it because it smelled so good! I have so many fond memories of helping my mom make the playdough and then the two of us playing with it together. I had asked her a few years back for the recipe and she had lost it. Finally, thanks to the internet I was able to find the recipe! Claire and I made our first batch last week. I hope Claire one day has as many sweet memories of cooking and creating things with me, that I do with my mom!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What a great idea. I have never heard of cinnamon play dough. I'm sure your girls will have fond memories of making it with you too!