Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer Days
















This summer we have spent A LOT of time at the pool that is within walking distance from home. Claire, Keeley, and I would spend many of our afternoons playing in the pool. Claire and I both have made some great friends as well. Laurel and Abel have been a Godsend to us. Abel is five and the girls play so great together. Laurel, her mother, and I have really connected. She is a wonderful christian lady with a lot of the same interest as me. We have enjoyed watching the girls and just talking.
Last Sunday was the last day the pool was open, so we decided to all go as a family. Claire FINALLY went under and just a few days before had FINALLY decided she was brave enough to jump in by herself. (Well, at least into the 1ft.) It has been a great summer. (I am already ready for next summer!)

1 comment:

Robt said...

a cool place to be

robt