Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's Snowing!!

The first few flakes.
Coming down a little harder!


Right before it stopped.


Last week we woke up one morning to find that it was snowing! I couldn't believe it! It started out as a few falling flakes, but by 10AM it was really coming down and it was actually starting to stick in a few places. Then just like that it stopped! I have to admit it was very pretty and it got Claire really excited. She asked me if it was Christmas! However, as most of you know, I am not a fan of the cold, so it scared me a little too. I couldn't help but think, "Is this normal? Will it always be this cold this early in the year?" In Jackson, we would have several Oct days that were very warm! To my relief I found out that it is not normal. (sigh of relief). It was a fun little treat while it lasted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SNOW!!!! How beautiful...I am dying over here in Jackson for some white fluff. Everyone tells me it just wont happen. But I am praying for a week of no power and shut down town :) Enjoy your "winterish" moments over there in Ashville.
Jen
I am So glad you are readying the book! How do you like it? Is it raising more questions or helping? or both?