Saturday, October 25, 2008

"I'm going to Jackson"

Claire and Ali being silly
Claire and her good buddy Katlyn.

Claire and Gracie playing Tea Party


Poppy and Keeley




Claire and Preston at church. (Preston was quite shocked and excited to see Claire.)



When we began planning our trip to Illinois, I began scheming to see if there was anyway I could manage a visit to Jackson. Nathan's parents ended up meeting us on our way back to NC and they took me and the girls home with them. We spent a few days at their house and then they let me borrow their vehicle so the girls and I could go to Jackson and spend a few days! It was absolutely wonderful!!! It could not have come at a better time. It really did my heart good to see all my close friends again and to see Claire with her friends too. We stayed with my friend Sarah who has a little girl named Gracie. It was so wonderful to be able to catch up with her and to watch the girls play together again. While we were there we managed to see several friends and we even got to meet a new friend that we had been waiting on for some months now! Our good friends had a baby three weeks prior to our visit and we got to meet their sweet little girl! Nathan came to pick me up that weekend, which was perfect because it was the weekend of his birthday. On Sunday, before we headed back to NC, we went to church at Fellowship. It was so good to be back with our church family and see everyone again.

No comments: