Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Visit





My family came to Asheville July 2-6th. My brother is being deployed to Afghanistan next month and we wanted to take a family vacation together before he left. However, since Nathan just recently started his new job, taking time off was out of the question. My family decided since we live in a great vacation spot they would just come to us. We had a wonderful time while they were here. We went shopping, hiking, and white water rafting. It was so good to have this special time with my brother before he leaves. Please keep my brother in your thoughts and prayers. He will be infiltrated into the Afghanistan police. He may or may not have access to clean water or internet. These are two major concerns for him because he doesn't want to be sick while he is there and he wants to be able to communicate with us on a regular basis. Please pray for his safety too.

No comments: