Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sweet Pea Designs




Well, it is official! I have started my own stationery business. I have posted a picture of my first design. I will be offering announcements, invites and stationery. This has been something I have always enjoyed doing and just haven't been sure where to start. Thanks to the help of my good friend Stacey Baker, my business is now up and running. Over the next week I will be creating more templates and posting them on etsy.com. If there is something special you would like please email me and I would be more than happy to create a custom design for you. I am so excited about starting this new chapter in my life.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I would LOVE for you to design something for Carlee Hayse. I just recently ran out of the cute notes that I had made for her when she was born. Let me know what all I need to do. I am SO excited for you and your new business!!!

Unknown said...

Meeee toooooo! I would love some Howell notes...and some Molly cards. Can you use a pic too?
I'm excited for you! This could be a great adoption fundraiser in the future...
Jen